Would you like to buy a biometric scanner? You have come to the right place. Electronic fingerprint recognition has been in existence for quite some time and is used for many different purposes, but security and identity confirmation is the technology’s primary purpose. Using biometric systems such as fingerprint readers greatly enhances the security of your electronic devices, including personal computers, company computers and the very important data on your devices. Often laptops come with built-in fingerprint readers so that users can secure their data, but not all of them. If you are concerned about the security of your computer, a fingerprint reader may provide the secure, convenient protection you need.
Optical fingerprint scanners are the oldest method of capturing and comparing fingerprints. As the name suggests, this technique relies on capturing an optical image, essentially a photograph, and using algorithms to detect unique patterns on the surface, such as ridges or unique marks, by analysing the lightest and darkest areas of the image. Nowadays fingerprint scanners employ more advanced technologies such as capacitive and ultrasonic detection.
A fingerprint scanner system has two basic functions; it needs to obtain an image of your finger, and it needs to determine whether the pattern of valleys and ridges in this image corresponds to the pattern of valleys and ridges in pre-scanned images.
Only specific characteristics, which are unique to every fingerprint, are filtered and saved as an encrypted mathematical representation or biometric key. No image of a fingerprint is ever saved, only a series of numbers (a binary code), which is used for verification. The algorithm cannot be reconverted to an image, so no one can duplicate your fingerprints.
It is important to note that biometric time clocks do not actually collect and store fingerprints. Instead, they save a mathematical representation of the employee’s biometric data. When the biometric time clock scans a hand or finger during a supervised enrollment process, only an encrypted mathematical representation of the fingerprint is stored. As a result, it’s virtually impossible to duplicate the original image from that mathematical representation. There are several ways an electronic time clock system can verify that somebody is who they say they are. Most systems are looking for one or more of the following:
- Who you are
- What you have
- What you know
A "what you know" system requires you to enter a password or PIN number. To get past a "what you have" system, you need some kind of "token," such as an identity card with a magnetic strip. A "who you are" system is actually looking for physical evidence that you are who you say you are; a specific fingerprint pattern.
"Who you are" systems such as Easy Clocking Fingerprint Time Clocks have a number of advantages over other systems. To name a few:
- You can't guess a fingerprint pattern like you can guess a password.
- Fingerprints are much harder to fake than identity cards.
- You can't forget your fingerprints like you can forget a password.
- You can't misplace your fingerprint, like you can misplace an access card.
Biometrics technology has been used effectively for more than a decade for time and attendance and workforce management. A fingerprint scanner is a fingerprint recognition device for computer security equipped with the fingerprint recognition module featuring superior performance, accuracy, durability based on unique fingerprint biometric technology. The fingerprint reader / scanner is a very safe and convenient device for security instead of passwords, that are vulnerable to fraud and are sometimes hard to remember. Use our USB fingerprint scanners / readers with our Biometrics software for authentication, identification and verification functions and let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen. Despite widespread use, confusion and misconceptions about the technology and its capabilities still persist. These concerns are easily dispelled when the facts about biometrics are established.
- Biometrics has undergone intense scrutiny and the results are in; when properly deployed, biometrics work well and are safe, secure, and accurate.
- Biometrics offers organizations a broader range of direct and indirect time, cost, and operational benefits than alternative time and attendance methods.
Biometrics offers unparalleled ability to quickly and accurately capture real-time, labor data and provide a non-repudiated audit trail.
Today over one hundred thousand thriving organizations rely on easy clocking time & attendance systems to automate their employee attendance and as a result they are seeing a significant reduction in direct and indirect labor costs. Fingerprint readers are often very similar to each other as far as technical specifications go. Reading a person s fingerprints does not require extremely complex hardware or software. The important thing for most people to look for, then, is the size and weight of the fingerprint reader. After all, you don t want a massive eyesore hogging valuable desk space next to your sleek new computer.
Our biometric / optical scanners boast of the following features:
- Support USB 2.0 Compatible Interface
- High Quality Crystal Clear Image Capturing
- Auto-On To Detect Placed Fingers
- Strong Performance for Wet/Dry fingers
- Fingerprint Reader has High Durability that Ensures Robustness
- Accurate Identification with its Excellent Algorithm Technology
- Fingerprint readers can be used for many purposes, so you should make sure you get one that is suitable for your needs. While many fingerprint readers have similar specifications, they are not all the same on the inside or the outside. We have gathered a group of the best fingerprint readers and compiled their vital features for you.
U.are.U4500 DigitalPersona Finger Print Scanner uareu 4500 Biometric URU5000 u.are.u 4500
UareU 4500 Fingerprint Scanner u.are.u 4500 DigitalPersona Biometric URU5000. The uareu 4500 finger print scanner offers exceptional performance. DigitalPersona products utilize optical fingerprint scanning technology for superior finger print image quality and product reliability. The combination of a U.are.U 5000 Fingerprint Reader with the DigitalPersona Identity Engine produces an unmatched ability to recognize even the most difficult fingerprints. This DigitalPersona fingerprint Scanner UareU 4500 has a UareU 5000 fingerprint reader and offers:
- Excellent image quality
- Encrypted fingerprint data
- Latent print rejection
- Superior ESD resistance
- Works well with dry, moist, or rough fingerprints
Buy U.are.U4500 DigitalPersona Finger Print Scanner uareu 4500 Biometric URU5000 u.are.u 4500
The U.are.U 4500 Reader is a USB fingerprint reader featuring an elegant, sleek design with a soft, cool blue glow and, of course, the unsurpassed performance DigitalPersona is known for. Made for power-users and shared environments, the 4500 is the natural choice for those who want and need the very best.
Buy DigitalPersona Fingerprint Reader USB Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Sensor reader URU4000B.
DigitalPersona Fingerprint Reader USB Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Sensor reader URU4000B.
Enhance and strengthen your security system with the DigitalPersona U.are.U 4000B fingerprint reader. Measuring 79x49x19 mm in size and weighing about 80 grams, this compact lightweight fingerprint scanner proves efficient even in space-constrained environments. Offering versatility, this DigitalPersona U.are.U fingerprint reader can easily scan dry, moist, as well as rough fingerprints with optimum quality. Plus, capable of rejecting latent or spoof fingerprints, the DigitalPersona U.are.U 4000B fingerprint scanner ensures accurate and reliable performance. Moreover, equipped with an optical sensor and 512 ppi resolution, this DigitalPersona U.are.U fingerprint reader delivers high-quality images. It features a USB 2.0 interface.
1. Uses an advanced fingerprint identification system.
2. Protect your applications, email, files and web site passwords from prying eyes.
3. Replace passwords for windows and web sites with the touch of your finger.
1.Supply voltage: 5.0V+/-25V USB offers
2.Intake fingerprint:200mA (typical)
5.Anti-static:above 15 KV
6.Operating temperature:5 C-35 C
8.8-bit grayscale image data
9.Standard FCC Class:B,CE,VCCI
11.Image crawl area:14.6mm (center standard width);18.1mm (standard length)
12.Scanner Size:about 79mm*49mm*19mm
Package contains: Digital Persona Fingerprint Reader USB Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Sensor reader URU4000B.
BUY DIGITAL PERSONA U.ARE.U 4000B FINGERPRINT SCANNER BIOMETRIC SCANNER
Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Reader Access Control Machine Digital RFID Reader Scanner Sensor
Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Reader Access Control Machine Digital RFID Reader Scanner Sensor.
- Reliable, durable & highly accurate optical sensor
- Up to 500 Card Capacity
- Up to 500 Fingerprint Capacity
- Lessthan 1 second user recognition
- Reads Fingerprint and/or Password and/or card
- Password Capacity up to 8 groups
- Integrated 125kHz RFID proximity reader
- Small Rugged elegant design
- Audio indicationsfor acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid transactions
- 3rd Party Electric Lock,Alarm,Door Sensor, Exit Button and Doorbe
- Standard ID Card while MF card as optional feature
- Less than 1.5s base on full enroll 500 fingerprint
- Built-in buzzer
- Built-in light dependent resistor (LDR) for anti-tamper
- 1 x Fingerprint Access Controller
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Power Cable
BUY FINGERPRINT SCANNER READER BIOMETRIC OPTICAL SCANNER
Finger print biometric scanner 2.4 inch TFT Screen with usb
Finger print biometric scanner 2.4 inch TFT Screen with usb.
- 1. Suitable for the entrances and exits of office, factory, hotel, school, etc.
- 2. Adopts the energy-saving fingerprint sensor and power management function.
- 3. Easy to use.
- 4. 2.4 inch TFT screen.
- 5. USB Flash Drive Download + USB Communication.
- 6. No need for extra software.
Package contains: Finger print biometric scanner 2.4 inch TFT Screen with usb.
BUY BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT OPTICAL SCANNER
USB finger print reader scanner biometric scanner with SDK and software.
USB finger print reader scanner biometric scanner with SDK and software.
||Optical fingerprint sensor
||Both of Android tablet and PC
||280mm * 360mm
||Win 8/Win 7/Vista/XP (32/64-bit),
Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64-bit)
|Temperature of use
||0 °C -55 ° C
|USB line length
||95mm * 52mm * 36mm
|High performance , free maintenance optical fingerprint sensor
|Applicable to any fingers.
|Surface treatment using high quality ABS industrial grade plastic materials
and scratch-proof texture
|A high-speed USB interface
|Can be used for SDK further development
|The data is compatible with the company's fingerprint products
Package contains: 1 X USB finger print reader scanner biometric scanner with SDK and software.
BUY FINGERPRINT SCANNER READER BIOMETRIC OPTICAL SCANNER
Optical fingerprint reader scanner / module / sensor R309
Optical fingerprint reader scanner / module / sensor R309.
1. Integrated image collection and algorithm chip.
2. Fingerprint reader ready for secondary development, can be embedded into a variety of end products, such as: access control, attendance, safety deposit box, car door locks.
3. Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance.
4. Professional precise optical technology.
5. Good image processing capabilities, can successfully capture images up to resolution 500 dpi.
6. Finger detection function.
Sensor Life: 100 million times
Static indicators: 15KV
Backlight: Green red
Interface: USB2.0/UART(TTL logical level)
RS232 communication baud rate: 4800BPS~115200BPS changeable
Image Capture Surface 19×21(mm)
Verification Speed: 0.3 sec
Scanning Speed: 0.3 sec
Character file size: 256 bytes
Template size: 512 bytes
Storage capacity: 500
Security level: 5 (1,2,3,4,5(highest))
False Acceptance Rate (FAR) :≤0.0001%
False Rejection Rate (FRR): ≤0.1%
Resolution 500 DPI
Voltage :3.3 VDC
Working current: Typical ≤50 mA
Matching Method: 1: N
Operating Environmental Temperature: -20 to 45 degrees centigrade
Package contains: Optical fingerprint reader scanner / module / sensor R309
Buy Optical fingerprint reader scanner
USB Fingerprint Reader Scanner Sensor Biometric Scanner
USB Fingerprint Reader Scanner Sensor Biometric Scanner.
This a USB fingerprint sensor is designed for use with Digital Persona U.are.U. applications and developer tools. You simply place your finger on the glowing sensor window, and the device quickly and automatically captures your fingerprint image. Onboard electronics calibrate the device and encrypt the image data before sending it over the USB interface. Digital Persona products utilize optical fingerprint scanning technology for superior image quality and Product reliability.
High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor.
· High quality industrial-class ABS plastic material with scratchproof texture surface treatment.
· Removable weighted stand.
· High speed USB interface.
· LED indicates the status of the device.
· Driver CD included.
· Available SDK for secondary development .
Pixel resolution: 500 dpi
* Supply Voltage: 5.0V +/- .25V supplied by USB
* Supply Current scanning: 170 mA (type.)
* Supply Current idle mode: 120 mA (type.)
* Supply Current suspend mode: 2 mA (max.)
* ESD Susceptibility: >15 KV
* Image data: 8-bit grayscale
* Temperature, Operating: 5- 35C
* Humidity, Operating: 20% - 80% non-condensing
* Temperature, Storage: -10- 60C
* Humidity, Storage: 20% - 90% non-condensing
* Standards Compliance: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI
* Applications for desktop PC security,mobile PCs, Custom applications, home and Office Use.
Package contains: 1 X USB Fingerprint Reader Scanner Sensor Biometric Scanner
Buy USB Fingerprint Reader Scanner Sensor Biometric Scanner